Our Change of Mind Policy
We are happy to offer you a refund for change of mind on full priced merchandise.
The following change of mind (returns ) time frames apply:
- Online (Australia): 30 days from date of delivery
- Online (International): 45 days from order placement
- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase. Exchanges only – no refunds or store credits for online purchases.
Conditions for refund for 'Change of Mind'
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise; and
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags (or packaging) intact
- For swimwear, all hygiene stickers must be intact
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over
Exceptions to our Change of Mind Policy
Our change of mind policy does not apply to the following merchandise:
- Personalisation - Personalised items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange for change of mind. Personalised products include – any heat press names or number/s applied to merchandise
- Earrings, hair pieces, hosiery and underwear, face masks - Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, hair pieces, hosiery, underwear and face masks are unable to be returned for change of mind
Our change of mind policy, returns and refunds does not apply to any items purchased at:
- The Port Store “Auctions”
- Port Adelaide Membership Packages
- Sale items
- Player issued merchandise
- Memorabilia items
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all details submitted with an order are correct, including correct spelling, font type, choice or numbers and colours. The PortStore will not be held responsible if the customer provides incorrect information.
Our Change of Mind Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose, or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund or exchange. If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable time frame subject to proof of purchase. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
HOW TO RETURN A PURCHASE
Our customer service team are unable to review items via email. All items must be physically returned either by mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
At the Port Store
Within the time frames outlined above, provide your online receipt (this was emailed to you when you placed your online order) and the credit card used for your purchase, to the Port Store where our store staff will be happy to assist you. Returns and exchanges are of course free in store. The Port Store is located at Alberton Oval, Cnr Queen Street & Brougham Place, ALBERTON SA. Please note that only exchanges will be accepted in-store. No refunds or credits can be provided in-store for purchases made online.
If your purchase was made in store, you will need to bring your receipt with you.
Port Store Online Orders
Customers are responsible for all return postage costs for change of mind returns received in an online order.
To return your order via post, simply complete the returns form that you received with your order as long as it adheres to our returns policy.
When returning a faulty or damaged item, the PORT STORE may arrange return postage on your behalf or refund postage costs upon presentation of receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by the PORT STORE. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact PORT STORE directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and PORT STORE Return Address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we encourage sending your return back by registered post.
Please allow 10 business days from the day your parcel is delivered for your return to be processed and your account to be credited. Slight delays to return processing may be experienced during busy sale and promotional periods, due to higher volumes.
If returning via post, please return your unwanted item as above
ENGINE – SA RETAIL
9 - 15 Vision Street
Dandenong South VIC 3175