Having trouble logging into your membership account? Follow the below steps:
How do I redeem my 10% Member’s discount?
If this is your first time making a purchase with your membership discount since our new site was launched then you need to create a Port Store Account and link it to your Port Adelaide Football Club Membership account details.
Any renewed Club Member receives 10% off full priced items, excluding memorabilia. This discount is not in conjunction with any other offers.
How do I create a Port Store Account?
- Click on REGISTER in the top right hand corner of portstore.com.au
- Tick “Yes” to ‘Are you a Club Member?’
- Provide the email address linked to your Port Adelaide Football Club membership. If you do not have an email address linked to your membership account, or are unsure what the address may be, please contact the membership department on 1300 GO PAFC (1300 467 232).
- Provide your Port Adelaide Football Club membership password. If you do not know this password please see the next question- I do not know my password for my Membership account. What can I do?
- Create your Port Store password and reconfirm. This can be the same or different from your membership password
- Fill out your personal details
- Finally click “Create Account”
I do not know my password for my Membership account. What can I do?
If you do not know your membership password, you can reset your member password via our Port Adelaide Football Club's Membership site here
- In the bottom right hand corner click ‘Sign In’
- Enter the email address associated with your membership and then click ‘Next’
- This will bring up the ‘Forgot Password’ option
If you do not receive an email it might mean that we have the wrong email address registered for your membership. To enquire about this please contact the membership team on 1300 GO PAFC (1300 467 232).
I have set up my Port Store account, but it is not recognising me as a member (i.e. 'Fail email' or 'Fail password' error message). What should I do?
Please check that your email address and membership password are correct. If you have recently updated your email or password in your membership account you will need to update your account with the Port Store to reflect these changes.
To re-enter your details follow the below steps:
- Sign into your Port Store account by clicking SIGN IN the top right hand corner of portstore.com.au
- Click Account
- Click Account Settings
- Select Yes to “Want to access Club member discount?/Update Club member password”
- Re-enter your email address linked to your club membership account and your membership password in the field ‘Provide your club membership password’
- Click 'Update Details' and log out of your account
- Log back into your account to see the discount automatically applied on eligible products.
If you are still unable to receive your discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the problem, any relevant screenshots and the best time to call so we can assist you.