How do I redeem my 10% Member’s discount?
If this is your first time making a purchase with your membership discount then you need to create a Port Store Account.
Any renewed Club Member receives 10% off full priced items, excluding memorabilia. This discount can not be used in conjunction with any other offers including items on sale.
How do I create a Port Store Account?
- Click on REGISTER in the top right hand corner of portstore.com.au
- Provide the email address linked to your Port Adelaide Football Club membership. If you do not have an email address linked to your membership account, or are unsure what the address may be, please contact the membership department on 1300 GO PAFC (1300 467 232).
- Create your Port Store password and reconfirm. This can be the same or different from your membership password
- Fill out your personal details
- Finally click “Create Account”
I have set up my Port Store account, but it is not recognising me as a member (i.e. 'Fail email'). What should I do?
Please check that your email address is correct. If you have recently updated your email in your membership account you will need to update your account with the Port Store to reflect these changes.
To re-enter your details follow the below steps:
- Sign into your Port Store account by clicking SIGN IN the top right hand corner of portstore.com.au
- Click Account
- Click Account Settings
- Re-enter your email address linked to your club membership account
- Click 'Update Details' and log out of your account
- Log back into your account to see the discount automatically applied on eligible products.
If you are still unable to receive your discount, please email email@example.com with the problem, any relevant screenshots and the best time to call so we can assist you.